MP Vyapam Patwari 2019 Exam Pattern:- Aspirants who have successfully submitted their MP Vyapam Patwari Application Form, Now they can check the MPPEB Patwari Exam Pattern PDF here. The Exam pattern & Syllabus have lead role in any examination. So any one wants to preparation according to its exam pattern. We have provided below complete MP Patwari 2019 Exam Pattern PDF. We have suggest to aspirants that firstly they can access their MP Vyapam Patwari Exam Pattern PDF, then start their Exam Preparation according to it.
MPPEB Patwari Exam Pattern 2019
Hello Friends, The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board soon announce the MP Vyapam Patwari Bharti will be completed through Computer based exam or Online mode. Process for various vacancy of patwari in the state will start now. The MP Vyapam Patwari Pariksha will be online mode. MPPEB Patwari Exam Syllabus PDF has been release. The MP Patwari Online examination will be conduct as soon as possible through online mode. So all the candidates start their exam preparation. We suggest to them that they should practice MP Vyapam Patwari Online Test & Mock Test also. We have soon update below MP Vyapam Patwari Exam Pattern PDF also. So you can also download here MPPEB Patwari New exam Pattern PDF. Aspirants can check it carefully and start their exam preparation according to it.
MP Vyapam Online Exam Centers List 2019-20
MP Vyapam Patwari Pariksha Pattern Check
The Vyapam Board releases the MP Vyapam Patwari Pariksha Pattern for the aspirants who have going to appear in the exam. The Vyapam Board will be conduct the MPPEB Patwari Exam expected in Jan-Feb 2019. The exam will be conduct through online mode. So we have suggest to all candidates that they should start their exam preparation according to MP Patwari Exam Pattern till now.
Download MP Vyapam Patwari Admit Card 2019
@Vyapam.nic.in Patwari Exam Pattern Details
|Authority Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Total Posts||Various Vacancies|
|Exam Name||MPPEB Patwari Exam 2019|
|Exam Location||Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Notification Release date||Available Soon|
|Starting date to apply for MP PEB Patwari||Available Soon|
|Closing Date for PEB Patwari online applying||Release Soon|
|Patwari Exam Date||Available|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Typing Test & Merit list|
Important Points related to MP Patwari Online Examinations
- The Student must reach the examination center before 1.30 hours before the examination get started.
- At the time of Online exams the entry of the candidate will be done through the biometry process, in case if the fingerprint of the candidate doesn’t match then he/she will not be allowed to attempt the exam.
- The Aspirants has to select only one option from the given four in the online examination
- After the examinations, the Online Answer key and modal Answer key will be made available to you on the Official website just on the next day. Students can download it and make an estimate of the Remarks they obtained by comparing there answers with the answer key.
- Changes in the Dates of the exams can be done by the authority as per the circumstances and situations.
MP Patwari Exam Pattern Online
We have given the MP Vyapam Patwari Exam Pattern in the below lines. Candidates can check The MPPEB Patwari Exam Pattern 2019 –
- The MP Vyapam Patwari Exam conduct through online mode
- There will be total 100 questions
- Question will be multiple choice/ Objective types.
- The exam time duration will be 1:30 hours (90 minutes).
- The MPPEB Exam contains 5 subjects in which Hindi, Maths, General Knowledge, Computer Science & Village Economics & Panchyatiraj included.
|मध्य प्रदेश पटवारी भर्ती परीक्षा पैटर्न|
|Sr. NO||Paper Type||Name of the Concepts||No of Questions||Exam Duration|
|1||Objective Test||Mathematics||100 Q’s||90 Minutes|
|5||General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Total||100 Questions||1 Hr 30 Min|
MP Vyapam Patwari Exam Result 2019
MPPEB Patwari 2019 Selection Process
MPPEB Patwari exam will be conducted in the online mode. The selection will be based on the written exam & typing test. Candidates will search their names in the merit list whose score is at least 50 % Marks (General) and 40 % Marks (Other Categories) in the written exam. A merit list will be prepared according to the marks of the candidates. For more details candidates can tuned here.